All backend access user roles are assigned by the OHWA site administrator. Contact OHWA website admins if you need to change your username capabilities.
Default WordPress Roles
- Administrator – somebody who has access to all the administration features within a single site.
- Editor – somebody who can publish and manage posts including the posts of other users.
- Author – somebody who can publish and manage their own posts.
- Contributor – somebody who can write and manage their own posts but cannot publish them.
- Subscriber – somebody who can only manage their profile.
OHWA Instructor Roles
- Super Instructor – Can see and edit all training material in LearnDash. Can create and edit other site pages.
- Instructor – Can create training material in LearnDash. Sees training materials they create and that have been shared with them.
- Instructor + Group Leader – Can view, delete, and edit trainee essays and activities and set master settings for a course
Frontend Registration Roles Available
These are the only roles that can be obtained using the site registration.
- Trainee – A student or instructor registering or pre-registering to see to see training material. LearnDash is tracking
- Subscribers – Early site iteration registrations – in process of converting to trainees
- CCMS Respondent – registers via unique login at ccms login to fill out ccms questionnaires. Can only fill out forms this forms. *
CCMS ADMIN Roles
- SURVEY_ADMIN – can access and generate results reports of CCMS registrants
- AFROHUN_ADMIN – can access and generate results reports of CCMS registrants
- SEOHUN_ADMIN – can access and generate results reports of CCMS registrants
- Keymaster – Can create, edit and delete other users’ forums, topics and replies. Can manage Tags, and moderate a forum with the moderation tools. Has access to global forum settings, tools, and importer.
- Moderator – Can create and edit forums. Can create, edit and delete other users’ topics and replies. Can manage Tags, and moderate a forum with the moderation tools.
- Participant – Can create and edit their own topics and replies.
- Spectator – Can only read topics and replies.
- Blocked – All capabilities are explicitly blocked.