Welcome to Preventing and Addressing COVID-19
This course was developed to provide training to healthcare providers and others working in healthcare facilities who are involved in the frontline management of COVID-19 in a resource-limited setting. These training modules focus on recognition of the signs and symptoms of COVID-19, diagnostic testing, infection prevention, and control measures, supporting community engagement and long-term measures to address COVID-19.
- All courses are offered asynchronously.
- You will have access to the courses for 120 days following enrollment.
- If you do not complete the course within the 120-day period you will need to re-enroll.
- All progress will be saved in your learner profile.
- Certificates will be issued upon successful completion.
Enrolled users must LOG IN to begin taking this course.