At the end of this case study, trainees will be able to:
- Understand the watershed system in the Njoro region
- Identify the stakeholders in the entire Njoro region community
- Apply critical thinking skills for solving a water-based One Health problem
- List negative impacts that affect the health of the watershed
- Describe solutions using a One Health approach to mitigate the negative impacts to the Njoro Watershed
This case study will cover the following Core Competency Domains from the One Health Workforce-Next Generation Program:
- Behavior Change
- Communication and Informatics
- Human, Animal, and Environment Interactions
- Ecosystem Health
- Ecosystem Services
- Gender and One Health
- Implementation Science
- Infectious Disease Management
- One Health Principles and Concepts
- One Health Policy and Advocacy
- One Health Research
- Risk Analysis
- Systems Thinking
Access case study below:
- All courses are offered asynchronously.
- You will have access to the courses for 120 days following enrollment.
- If you do not complete the course within the 120-day period you will need to re-enroll.
- All progress will be saved in your learner profile.
- Certificates will be issued upon successful completion.
Enrolled users must LOG IN to begin taking this course.