Upon completion of this case study, trainees will:
- Understand the methodology of survey development
- Consider community needs to further One Health projects
- Apply previous learned lessons in a new environment
This case study will cover the following Core Competency Domains from the One Health Workforce-Next Generation Program:
- Collaboration and Partnership
- Communication and Informatics
- Implementation Science
- One Health Leadership
- One Health Principles and Concepts
- Values, Ethics, Cultural Sensitivities, Belief System
To access the Case Study, please click the link below.
- All courses are offered asynchronously.
- You will have access to the courses for 120 days following enrollment.
- If you do not complete the course within the 120-day period you will need to re-enroll.
- All progress will be saved in your learner profile.
- Certificates will be issued upon successful completion.
Enrolled users must LOG IN to begin taking this course.