Welcome to the Introduction to Quality and Quality Improvement in Global HIV Programs Course
This expansive online asynchronous training course spans 9 modules representing key elements for quality and quality improvement programs in global HIV programs. Each module is comprised of learning objectives, topics of key concepts, specific lessons related to the subject matter, and a quiz to assess learner competency. Examples of quality improvement approaches, methods and tools implemented in real life settings- provide the learner with the knowledge to implement quality improvement activities in their own setting.
- All courses are offered asynchronously.
- You will have access to the courses for 120 days following enrollment.
- If you do not complete the course within the 120-day period you will need to re-enroll.
- All progress will be saved in your learner profile.
- Certificates will be issued upon successful completion.
Enrolled users must LOG IN to begin taking this course.