In this case study, learners will take part in an investigation of an illness cluster among factory workers. Learners will step through the investigation process and will apply data collection, analysis, and interpretation skills. Some prior understanding of epidemiological analysis methods is recommended.
Click below to access the Case Study.
- All courses are offered asynchronously.
- You will have access to the courses for 120 days following enrollment.
- If you do not complete the course within the 120-day period you will need to re-enroll.
- All progress will be saved in your learner profile.
- Certificates will be issued upon successful completion.
Enrolled users must LOG IN to begin taking this course.