In this case study, learners are part of a multi-agency team responding to cases of the tick-borne illness, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. Learners will practice skills in collaboration, planning, and communication while navigating the process of vector containment and disease prevention.
Please click the link below to access the Case Study:
- All courses are offered asynchronously.
- You will have access to the courses for 120 days following enrollment.
- If you do not complete the course within the 120-day period you will need to re-enroll.
- All progress will be saved in your learner profile.
- Certificates will be issued upon successful completion.
Enrolled users must LOG IN to begin taking this course.