This asynchronous course introduces participants to the basics of scientific grant writing and management. The contents of this course are organized across five distinct modules, each comprised of several brief video lectures recorded by experts from across the globe, followed by a short quiz to assess learner competency. We expect that each module will require between 1.5 to 2.5 hours to complete, with the full course requiring between 10 to 15 hours.
Participants may work through the sequential modules at their own pace. Participants that complete all module assessments will receive a standard certificate upon completion. When you are ready, please proceed to the Course Introduction page where you will read more about the course content.
- All courses are offered asynchronously.
- You will have access to the courses for 120 days following enrollment.
- If you do not complete the course within the 120-day period you will need to re-enroll.
- All progress will be saved in your learner profile.
- Certificates will be issued upon successful completion.
Enrolled users must LOG IN to begin taking this course.