Welcome to Antimicrobial Resistance in One Health Advanced Level Course
This dynamic training course spans six online modules and provides comprehensive coverage of surveillance systems, AMR assessment, laboratory diagnosis and AMR countermeasures such as infection prevention and control (IPC) and antimicrobial stewardship (AMS).
Each module is composed of an introduction, specific topics related to the subject matter, a case study and a knowledge check question after each topic.
Trainees may work through the modules at their own pace. We expect that the course will take between 10-12 hours to complete. When you are ready, please proceed to the Course Introduction page where you will read more about the course content.
- All courses are offered asynchronously.
- You will have access to the courses for 120 days following enrollment.
- If you do not complete the course within the 120-day period you will need to re-enroll.
- All progress will be saved in your learner profile.
- Certificates will be issued upon successful completion.
Enrolled users must LOG IN to begin taking this course.