Source: FAO.org. A member of the AMR Surveillance Pilot Study among chicken layering farmers within Kiambu County analyzes samples in a laboratory in Nairobi, Kenya.
Welcome to Antimicrobial Resistance in One Health Introductory Course
This dynamic training course spans 5 online modules and provides an introduction to the principles, causes, and applications of AMR in the One Health sectors.
Each module is comprised of an introduction, specific topics related to the subject matter, and a quiz to assess learner competency.
Trainees may work through the modules at their own pace. We expect that this course will take approximately 10 – 20 hours to complete.
- All courses are offered asynchronously.
- You will have access to the courses for 120 days following enrollment.
- If you do not complete the course within the 120-day period you will need to re-enroll.
- All progress will be saved in your learner profile.
- Certificates will be issued upon successful completion.
Enrolled users must LOG IN to begin taking this course.