Welcome to One Health Workforce Academies Gender and One Health Modules
This course spans 6 modules and provides a thorough introduction to concepts, like gender and sex, and how they relate to One Health. Each module consists of assigned readings and videos, a case study or activity for the student to complete as they go through the module, specific lessons that pertain to the module subject, and a quiz. Students can expect each module to require between one and two hours to complete. Additional resources are provided at the beginning of each module. These resources consist of articles, videos, and additional case studies. There is no time limit for this course and students may work through the modules at their own pace.
- All courses are offered asynchronously.
- You will have access to the courses for 120 days following enrollment.
- If you do not complete the course within the 120-day period you will need to re-enroll.
- All progress will be saved in your learner profile.
- Certificates will be issued upon successful completion.
Enrolled users must LOG IN to begin taking this course.