Based on results from an international stakeholder survey and expert Delphi panel, the One Health in the World course strengthens technical and competency-based knowledge and skill sets of One Health professionals. The One Health in the World course provides a comprehensive look across the core competencies of One Health, delivered by experts from around the world. The One Health in the World course is an online course designed for in-service professionals, and functions as a study guide for those planning to take the internationally accredited One Health Certification Examination.
One Health in the World is a standalone course focusing on competencies such as behavior change, gender, and leadership. However, the course builds upon the Fundamentals of One Health in Practice course, which focuses on competencies such as human-animal-environment interactions, ecosystem health, and epidemiology.
One Health in the World should take students approximately 2-3 hours to complete.
- All courses are offered asynchronously.
- You will have access to the courses for 120 days following enrollment.
- If you do not complete the course within the 120-day period you will need to re-enroll.
- All progress will be saved in your learner profile.
- Certificates will be issued upon successful completion.
Enrolled users must LOG IN to begin taking this course.