Welcome to One Health Workforce Academies Introduction to Outbreak Investigation and Response Training
This dynamic training course spans 11 online modules and provides a basic introduction to the principles and concepts of a comprehensive One Health approach to investigating the origins or cause of a zoonotic disease outbreak or other disease event in animals or people. Each module is comprised of an introduction, specific lessons related to the subject matter, and a quiz to assess learner competency. An integrative case-study spans the entire breadth of the course and includes key concepts learned in the didactic portions to help solidify and illustrate the key learning objectives. We expect that each module will require between one and two hours to complete. Additional supplemental readings provided in the “One Health Resource Library” could extend this time depending on the participant’s level of interest and personal desire to learn more of the course content.
There is no time limit for this course and trainees may work through the modules at their own pace.
- All courses are offered asynchronously.
- You will have access to the courses for 120 days following enrollment.
- If you do not complete the course within the 120-day period you will need to re-enroll.
- All progress will be saved in your learner profile.
- Certificates will be issued upon successful completion.
Enrolled users must LOG IN to begin taking this course.