About this case study:
This introductory level case study challenges the trainee to use system thinking techniques to resolve a complicated environmental problem while having a One Health mindset and appealing to multiple stakeholders.
Upon completion of this case study, the trainee will be able to:
- Understand the role of wet meadow systems in the Sierra Nevada mountain range
- Recognize negative impacts, relevant stakeholders, and resulting degradation faced by Red Clover Valley throughout the last century
- Identify interdisciplinary strategies for restoring the health of wet meadow ecosystems utilizing a One Health approach
- Apply critical thinking skills for solving a One Health problem in a multi-use ecosystem
- All courses are offered asynchronously.
- You will have access to the courses for 120 days following enrollment.
- If you do not complete the course within the 120-day period you will need to re-enroll.
- All progress will be saved in your learner profile.
- Certificates will be issued upon successful completion.
Enrolled users must LOG IN to begin taking this course.