About this case study:
This intermediate-level case study leads you into the jungles of Rwanda to help protect both wild gorillas and people. Navigate the delicate ecotourism industry and public relations associated with this situation in this study.
Upon completion of this case study, the trainee will be able to:
- Understand the principles of disease transmission from people to animals.
- Describe the pros and cons of ecotourism with respect to One Health disease risks, conservation strategies, and local community livelihoods.
- Develop a team of experts to solve One Health problem(s).
- List examples of bottom-up and top-down approaches for inspiring community empowerment and prosperity in a developing country setting to solve a disease transmission problem.
Access case study below:
- All courses are offered asynchronously.
- You will have access to the courses for 120 days following enrollment.
- If you do not complete the course within the 120-day period you will need to re-enroll.
- All progress will be saved in your learner profile.
- Certificates will be issued upon successful completion.
Enrolled users must LOG IN to begin taking this course.