About this case study:
This introductory level case study challenges the trainee to explore how a single disease in wildlife can have substantial consequences in its ecosystem, including a large community of people nearby.
Upon completion of this case study, the trainee will be able to:
- Understand the role of a keystone species and a sentinel species in a community
- Identify the importance of a keystone species in the ecosystem health problem
- Identify how to and develop a team to solve an ecosystem health problem
Access this training material below:
- All courses are offered asynchronously.
- You will have access to the courses for 120 days following enrollment.
- If you do not complete the course within the 120-day period you will need to re-enroll.
- All progress will be saved in your learner profile.
- Certificates will be issued upon successful completion.
Enrolled users must LOG IN to begin taking this course.