About this case study:
This intermediate-level case study takes you on an investigatory adventure in Tanzania. You hear of an unknown fatal outbreak nearby and are asked to determine the cause. Can you do it? Find out here!
Upon completion of this case study, the trainee will be able to:
- Diagnose an underrecognized zoonotic pathogen.
- Recognize the ecologic complexities associated with this zoonotic disease.
- Formulate recommendations for a One Health approach to zoonotic disease prevention.
Access case study below:
- All courses are offered asynchronously.
- You will have access to the courses for 120 days following enrollment.
- If you do not complete the course within the 120-day period you will need to re-enroll.
- All progress will be saved in your learner profile.
- Certificates will be issued upon successful completion.
Enrolled users must LOG IN to begin taking this course.